Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bags for Grandma

By Amy

I made a few bags for my sister and my mom they are just the right size to
hold what my sisters and I need for everyday use. My mom went to
visit my grandma and she asked if I could make her some as well. She
sent me down a load of way cute fabric and I have been matching,
cutting, ironing, pinning and sewing ever since.
 
 
These are just 6 of the 10 that I have made for her I will get pictures of the
others ones up soon. I also have a stack of 13 or so more that I need to
be start the sewing process on. I been having so much fun putting all
the colors and designs together.
 


 
The one thing that is missing is a large button to close the top of the bag but I have enlisted someone else to sew all the buttons on.

 
I didn't want to the inside of the bag to boring so I been putting fun light colored fabric inside. Why should everyone else have the fun when you can have a secret color that just for you and the items in your bag.

 
I have enjoyed making these bag and since they are for my Grandma it make me so happy to give back to her for all the items she has painted and sewn for me throughout the years. Plus my payment for making all the bags is she sends me fabric. I really should make a T-shirt saying Will Sew for Fabric. I would sew anything for my Grandma.
 
Have Fun Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment