Tuesday, February 12, 2013

V-Day Oufit



This outfit was easy to make but I had a few issues on making it look just right for my body type. I had to undo and resew a number of different seams which means I am super happy I have it done.




 
I made this shirt using an idea I found on Pinterest from lilblueboo She did a much better job then I did. I didn't make the shirt wide enough to begin with, so you see I had to add a 2 inch strip under the arm on both side to give me the baggie look. Everything else went really well but I wish I would have made a larger band for the bottom of the shirt.
 

 
This skirt is actually a black pair of slacks I had lying around that I didn't wear very much. I got this fantastic idea from this picture I pinned on Pinterest.

 
I figured I could do this and if it didn't work I would be out a pair of pants I didn't really like. Now I want to make some more skirts like this because they are super easy and I can complete one in under an hour. I really like how it turned out and of course it is so comfortable.
 
Have Fun Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment