Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Amazing New Outfit

 
I'm really excited about my new outfit I just got done sewing. I am currently working on making myself nicer looking dresses and skirts, I believe I am on the right track with this one.

 
I used McCall's M5523 Pattern A to make this skirt out of a thick brown suiting material I found on the Red tag table at Joanns. I love how the skirt turned out.

 
I came across this http://www.mommybydaycrafterbynight.com/2011/08/is-for-apple-dress.html Link which her dress is amazing and I want to make one. She inspired me to make the this shirt. This link http://www.busilyspinningmomma.com/2011/03/so-here-is-that-long-promised-and-sadly.html shows you how to make the shirt step by step from a store bought long sleeve t shirt.

 
I of course did not go the easy route on this shirt I used and old t shirt as a pattern to cut out and sew this shirt. I'm so thrilled about how this shirt turned out I want to make another one. Have fun Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I love the shirt. I think you should model it for us.

    ReplyDelete